We're now open until 9pm every day of the week!
Reheating Instructions for our Sunday Roast Chicken Dinner
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. If you’d like to reheat the chicken, place it in a casserole dish or on a parchment lined sheet pan along with the carrots and shallots, and cover with foil. Heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. While the chicken and vegetables are in the oven, place the mashed potatoes over a bain-marie and whisk them until they’re piping hot. Keep them warm by lowering the heat to low and whisk them occasionally. If the potatoes dry out a bit, add a splash of milk or cream, or a knob of butter and whisk.
4. Add the mushroom gravy to a small saucepan, bring to a simmer, and transfer to a gravy boat when hot!
5. Toss the salad with our house-made Champagne Vinaigrette
6. Enjoy the roast chicken feast, and don’t forget to save room for the Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake!
(If you’re in a pinch for time, everything can be added to the oven at once for the same amount of time! Just place the gravy and mashed potatoes in oven safe bowls)